Ok, so Noor and Abdeen weren't supposed to be in France, but as my friend's mother explained to me, "on the border of France and Turkey." I told her France and Turkey don't share a border, but its not like I can be one to point fingers as I thought they were supposed to be in France. Still, Abdeen was trying to make his getaway via helicopter to Paris, then changed his mind to Morrocco when he found out Mohannad was his trail. Isn't Paris or Morrocco from Turkey rather far for a helicopter?
So I feel like an idiot, but less so as the Syrians watching with me also thought they were supposed to be in France as well.
Noor killed Abdeen, finally taking a little initiative after fainting, falling asleep, and struggling pitifully while in a softer and softer voice protesting "Get away from me. Leave me alone."
Was Noor raped? There's some hints that Abdeen raped Noor, and there's some that he didn't. It's hard to tell because while the Turkish version was apparently chock-full of French kissing and other sexy things, the Arabic version has been cleaned up, like everything else on MBC. So was a scene more suggestive of rape cut out, or is there no such scene and he didn't rape her? Maybe they'll discuss it tonight in coded language I'll have to concentrate intently on and probably have to ask a friend about. I've heard you can go on youtube and see scenes from the original Turkish version with all the sexy (or rapey) left in.
I promise no more Noor-related posts for a while, though the fact I'm this excited about a muselel is an indicator on the heat level here, which prevents me from leaving the indoors and participating in non-TV activities.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he did because "afterword" she says "I won't say anything about the last few hours, but please let me go..." I think she's alluding to something other than just the kidnapping.
Post a Comment