Have been out of commission recently as Wednesday I ate a Greek salad at Flamingo, a restaurant near my home where I often have lessons with my professor. About 45 minutes later, I started to feel bad: upset stomach, hot, tired. Went to the bathroom and revisted dinner, went home and spent the night in agony. The family tried to help, but my stomach unfortunately did not appreciate Um Mazen's remedies. A tea made of natural grasses was puked back up, and a glass of rose water unfortunately met the same end. I then spent about two days lying on my bed in the fetal position. Thursday night I went to the doctor to find I had gastrointestinitis, and he gave me some medecine. Today, feeling better, so I went and taught English is Sitt Zeinab, but did a lot of activities where teacher can sit down.
I miss food other than boiled pototoes and lentil soup.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment